Sunday, March 30, 2008

Happy keys


Happy keys
Originally uploaded by colleenbaptista
I never thought I would ever want to play the piano again, not that I was very good at it when I did play. I like how it was something I did for myself, just for me. For almost seven years now the piano has sat untouched. I have even tried to give it away. I guess I felt it would bring too much happiness into the house and that would be wrong. I feel as if I have changed lately, not that I am any less sad, but maybe it would be OK to have some happiness in our lives while we are here. Maybe tomorrow I will venture to the music store to buy some new sheet music or maybe I will open the piano bench and try to play something from a happier time.

1 comment:

carol finney mayer said...

maybe you could find some sheet music at the flea market in april.