Thursday, June 12, 2008

Journal challange


journal
Originally uploaded by colleenbaptista
It has been so long since I have really sat a my art table and worked on any type of project. I purchased a beautifl old leather bound book quite some time ago. Every now and then I pick it up and look at it, but yesterday I decided to plunge in and stop thinking and start doing! I spent the majority of the morning working on how I wanted to plan this lovely book out. I am very excited about it. I would love to have others work on it with me, so if anyone is interested in playing along and adding a page, let me know.
Hint ,hint Carol........

2 comments:

Boxwood Cottage said...

Hi Coleen,
I'm just coming over from flickr and I know that I'm not the Carol you hinted for, but I'd be interested too if you'd like to play internationally and I think your pages are very pretty!
Best wishes from Germany
sends Carol

Forgetmenot said...

Yeah! thanks Carol, I have sent you an email.