Sunday, June 8, 2008

Nice people


Reliquary
Originally uploaded by colleenbaptista
I love when we are reminded of how nice people really can be. I recently had someone do something really nice for me, someone who actually didn't even know me, but was kind enough to spend thier own time to do me a favor. I am sending a small gift of thanks, but more importantly I have decided that it is my turn to do something nice for someone else. I won't be able to share with you when I do, because the purpose would be lost. If I am very, very lucky, I won't even know that I have done this nice thing, it will just be something that will come so naturally that I won't even notice.

2 comments:

TiffanyJane said...

Awwww, thanks so much Colleen!! I treasure this, it hangs in my Art Room on my art board with other inspirational pieces :)
xo, blessings
Tiffany

The Charm House said...

The Art of Giving ~ A lost art form! What a blessing you are!