Thursday, September 18, 2008

1962 Vintage Trailer


Vintage Trailer
Originally uploaded by colleenbaptista
I NEVER in a million years thought I would say "I want a trailer". But I want a trailer!. A vintage trailer, a project to decorate for fun. I am not sure what I will do with it but I think it is adorable. I have playing witth the idea ever since Anthropologie sent out a catalog with a Teardrop trailer in it. This is a little tiny trailer for camping. Oh so cute! I am not so sure I can talk Rick into this project but I know I can grab my brother hook, line and sinker! I have been visiting a very fun blog The Vintage House wife, she has the cutest little trailer. It just looks like alot of fun!

3 comments:

Betty said...

Me too, me too! And I hate to camp. I would love to have one out in the back yard to go hide from the men around here. Ages 56, 22 and 16 plus assorted friends!

Forgetmenot said...

I am with you. I just want it for fun. My own special playhouse.

Jazze Junque Inc. said...

This is a GREAT trailer~ Mercedes