Sunday, September 7, 2008

Gift giving


Flea market bottles
Originally uploaded by colleenbaptista
I always seem to have a problem when I buy gifts early. I bought two of these beautiful small cross bottles for my sister-in-laws for Christmas. I know they will both adore them as much as I do. The problem is I am so excited to give them these gifts I don't know if I can possibly wait that long. I will tuck them away and try to forget they are there. I am not sure if the fun is in the buying and thinking or in the excitment when you pass that gift over or right before the receiver opens it. Oh, how I love buying gifts, getting gifts and most of all giving that one special, perfect gift.

2 comments:

Leticia said...

Hi Colleen, I found you through zne- love your artwork and your site is wonderful. Jealous of that class you took with Ulla- This is last minute but Ulla and others are having a show tomorrow
www.tinselandtreasures.com that you might be interested in. Cheers, Leticia
P.S. Love Millbrae - I used to live on Vista Grande

Boxwood Cottage said...

These bottles look so wonderful! I would have difficulties of holding them back until Christmas too!