Friday, November 14, 2008

Karla Gerard


Karla Gerard
Originally uploaded by colleenbaptista
I have found a new artist to follow. Her name is Karla Gerard and she sells these fabulous acrylic paints. I love each and everyone of them.
I do believe I am attracted by colors first, then texture and then the design. I am begining to learn this from looking at paintings, fabric, beads and so many other things.

How I long to be this kind of artist. I like to think of myself as an artist.
There are many things that I can do, I just never have found that one thing that completely drives me. I think if I could choose it would be painting with all medias, but watercolor seems to be the most interesting to me.

Maybe I should sign up for yet another class to try my hand at watercolor. Ah, the possibilities are endless.......

No comments: