Friday, November 28, 2008

Never a dull moment


Thanksgiving
Originally uploaded by colleenbaptista
Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving. Ours was delightful as usual. The table was set by my niece Kathleen in a traditional beauty my mother would have been proud of. The candles were glittering, the crystal glass filled with wine and Kathleen's beautiful china. We said grace gave our thanks and then......the dinning room table collapsed! Crystal and china went flying ,everyone screamed...then came the laughter. Kathleen had worked so hard for this lovely meal to be perfect and it was. We washed the dishes and silverware dusted ourselves off and shared a great evening of food, family, laughs and friends. As my mom would say "there is never a dull moment with our family"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi how are you? I was looking through your blog and I was inspired and impressed with your use of posts and writing.

I have a blog here in Southern California at San Diego and I try to look for new friends who will visit and comment.

I think you may appreciate my different labels and music videos that I use for my posts.

I also intall my art, as it is my High Art blog, however, I have an international audience and you could really meet some of the neatest people through my blog.

I hope to hear from you soon and take care... :)