Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Tim 2.25.81


Tim 2.25.81
Originally uploaded by colleenbaptista
What a wonderful thing a photo is. You can look at it and really feel a closeness to that missing someone. You can almost feel you can touch them, almost pretend you can hear thier voice, imagine what they might say to you or better yet hear them laugh. You can almost pretend you are seeing them. Some time it is easier to pretend he's just away,even though I know better. It is nice to be able to hope he will walk thru the door. I look at his picture and I can only imagine what a beautiful angel he has become. Happy Birthday my sweet boy.
I love you,
Mom

3 comments:

sashagirl said...

Hi Colleen, What a precious picture of your Tim! I can just tell what a joy he was to be around. I am so, so sorry that you have had to go through such a loss. My heart aches for you. I am sending a Great (((Big Hug))) your way! Thank you for sharing this picture of your Beautiful Son. Take care.
Milli (sashagirl)

TiffanyJane said...

Colleen.....What a handsome photo of your son. How can words even begin to describe your pain, I can't even imagine. I can tell by your sweet words, your home, your garden & beautiful creations that the Lord has touched you with strength and grace.
Please know a friend thinks of you in Texas~
xo Tiffany

Gail Burton said...

Dear Colleen, we don't know each other and I don't know the circumstances that caused your pain, but I just wanted to say this post touched my heart in many ways and I wish you all the very best for your future.

Gail x