Friday, February 13, 2009

I love.....


I love.....
Originally uploaded by colleenbaptista
I love my family, I love our puppy dog Bentley, I love all my family memories, I love chocolate, I love shortbread cookies, I love my Latte, I love french knots, I love being married, I love to bake, I love flea markets, I love vintage anything, I love old lace, I love soft colors that blend, I love decorating magazines, I love Flickr, I love my new camera, I love Tahoe, I love rain, I love being artsy, I love that my family is close, I love a clean hose, I love a full cookie jar, I love when all the laundry is done and put away, I love taking classes to learn new things, I love that I don't have to work all the time, I love books, I love field trips to other peoples homes, I love traveling, I love coiming back home again with new ideas, I love little birds, I love treasure hunts, I love that I am grateful for having all these things to love. Happy Valentine's Day

1 comment:

pinkroses said...

What a great list of things to love, and things to be greatful for! I love your stitching! Happy Valentine's Day!
xo suzanne