Friday, April 4, 2008

Hope in a tube


Hope in a tube
Originally uploaded by colleenbaptista
As I took my new face product out of it's box this morning I started to think ( I alway think about things much deeper than intended) What a wonderful concept. "Hope in a tube". Imagine the possibilities of having this tube on hand when ever needed. A little hope can go a very long way!. If this was truly possible I would give everyone I know a tube. I would carry several in my pocket to hand out to people on the street. Such an up lifting thought. My wish for today is that everyone have thier own "Hope in a tube"
Thanks for the beauty tip Carol and the inspiration!

1 comment:

carol finney mayer said...

i love that stuff. i just got two more tubes...one for my sister and one to carry in my purse in italy.